- A consolidated view of suspects, prospects and leads
- Activity and behavior based engagements and nurturing
- Sales alignment and visibility on marketing led influence of leads
- Increased qualified leads & pipeline strength
- Informed and in-depth insights about the activities of suspects with marketing efforts
- Gain efficiency and scale in marketing ops
A roubust marketing automation execution requires a robust platform to connect all aspects of inbound and automations process to every stage of buyer’s journey.
As a certified partner of HubSpot, we use HubSpot’s inbound marketing software to acheive the automation objectives.
Marketing automation, with powerfull platform such as HubSpot, helps us to connect multiple touch points, store and analyse the prospect’s activity and data.
We build on top of HubSpot’s capabilities to get maximum output by aligning CRMs with marketing inputs, crusical to enrich the sales process for your business.
Working with a centralized marketing platform helps us to have complete view of the inbound lead & predictive pipeline views.
This is an important service activity on the inbound sales enablement side, to establish a firm grip on the funnel view and associated activities with factoring of budget at every stage of the funnel.
We design sales-driven sequences and workflows to nurture, qualify and enrich the lead’s profile ( progressive profiling). These are key scalable activities on the marketing operation side.
We use HubSpot’s marketing automation and sequencing feature to build these processes
Our marketing process has a 3 way approach to assess your marketing automation requeirements and current situation.
- Assessment Phase: To understand the ground situation
- Connect Phase: To establish the resources and action items needed
- Execute Phase: To execute the identified action items