- Full-scale support in AAARR funnel marketing and growth strategies
- Growth experiments and Inbound marketing methods for every stage of the funnel
- Conversion optimizations, OKRs, and digitals campaign management and measurements
- Consider the Growack team as your extended product and growth marketing force to accelerate the revenue
- Get continuous support in executions of product marketing strategies with content, inbound and activation campaigns
- Get the heavy lifting on the marketing automation and tech-capabilities setup side
The acquisition is an important aspect of product growth. Under the acquisition plan, we work on Buyer persona, growth experiments, inbound processes.
This also includes designing landing pages, offers with product values, and CTAs for each stage of the user journey.
We work to build the growth stack for early adopters, trial users, and active users to lead them up in the product life-cycle towards optimized usage and conversion.
Setup of conversion goals and building the optimizations tracks using the experiments and data is a crucial part of product growth strategy.
We work on the design and optimization of conversion paths, multi-touch points, and journey maps at each stage of the funnel.
Experiments and growth hypotheses are key activities to keep the product growth curve steep and find better paths, insights, and discover scalable methods.
It’s important to keep evolving and validating the product and customer fits. We work on growth and inbound mix processes to help in building such experimental processes.
Digital campaign support includes setups, launch, audience management, and optimizations of paid campaigns over
- Social Media,
- Search Engines
- Native and Media Advertisements
It’s important to keep testing the scaleable channels of growth over different channels and we help you to run and maintain such processes.
We work as a part of your marketing and growth team on every aspect of sales and marketing operations. The engagements priorities on relational values and teamwork to build the capabilities for robust and sustained growth.
Our marketing process has a 3-way approach to assess your marketing automation requirements and current situation.
- Assessment Phase: To understand the ground situation
- Connect Phase: To establish the resources and action items needed
- Execute Phase: To execute the identified action items